Monday, March 7, 2011

Owl cross stitch chart

I have been meaning to post this for a while now. In the lead up to Christmas I went completely irresponsibly Christmassy and even bought a nasty plastic Christmas tree that scared my budgies. I am sure a lot of the festivities seemed like crazy monkey games to them, but I loved it. Only I didn't have enough stuff to hang off it (sure, if I put too much on the tree was in danger of either toppling over because only 1/3 of it was visible in the corner or the branches would fall off)- so I made some ornaments.
.
One of my favourites is this little owlie that I saw somewhere while looking at pictures on google pictures and thought 'I could make that... or at least something that looks like that if you squint and take 10 steps back from it'. So now here it is, the results of my googling and stitching combined to share... perhaps a bit late for Christmas, maybe it could be an Easter owl, or an ANZACC day owl or something...
.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Thanks for the chart. I think that I'll use buttons for the eyes.

    ReplyDelete